Newspapers in Education at The Oklahoman is grateful for and values its partnership with the many organizations dedicated to supporting teachers with supplemental teaching resources. Listed below are a variety of organizations that create lesson content designed especially for the teacher in the PreK-12 grade classroom.
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum
- Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom
- Oklahoma Arts Council
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Oklahoma Council on Economic Education
- Oklahoma Digital Prarie – A Service of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- Oklahoma Energy Resources Board
- Oklahoma History Center
- Oklahoma Science Museum Network
- Oklahoma Indian Education Resource
Please help NIE identify organizations with useful lesson planning resources. If you have a resource link for listing consideration, submit it along with your contact information.