School / Organization Fundraisers
In an effort to support schools and the surrounding community, The Oklahoman is offering a new fundraising opportunity to a variety of organizations. Through these fundraisers, organizations will be given the opportunity to sell subscriptions to The Oklahoman at a discounted rate. To print a flier to share with an organization, CLICK HERE.
To get started, complete the form below!
Why go through The Oklahoman for your fundraising efforts?
- 100% of the proceeds go back to the community. 75% of the subscription sale will go towards your school or organization and the remaining 25% will go towards The Oklahoman’s Newspapers in Education program (a program that provides educational outreach to teachers throughout the state).
- The process is easy. You take the order, we deliver. No more waiting on bulky or perishable items that require a second round of effort to deliver.
- No up-front expenses and zero risk to the organization hosting the fundraiser.
- Subscriptions are affordable and allow more individuals access to Printed and Digital products available through The Oklahoman. More access to credible and reliable news sources inevitably means a more knowledgeable and engaged Oklahoma citizenship.
- We offer incentives to your fundraisers! For an example of prizes offered to fundraisers, CLICK HERE.