Quantcast

School / Organization Fundraisers

In an effort to support schools and the surrounding community, The Oklahoman is offering a new fundraising opportunity to a variety of organizations.  Through these fundraisers, organizations will be given the opportunity to sell subscriptions to The Oklahoman at a discounted rate.  To print a flier to share with an organization, CLICK HERE.

To get started, complete the form below! 

Why go through The Oklahoman for your fundraising efforts?

  • 100% of the proceeds go back to the community. 75% of the subscription sale will go towards your school or organization and the remaining 25% will go towards The Oklahoman’s Newspapers in Education program (a program that provides educational outreach to teachers throughout the state).
  • The process is easy. You take the order, we deliver.  No more waiting on bulky or perishable items that require a second round of effort to deliver.
  • No up-front expenses and zero risk to the organization hosting the fundraiser.
  • Subscriptions are affordable and allow more individuals access to Printed and Digital products available through The Oklahoman. More access to credible and reliable news sources inevitably means a more knowledgeable and engaged Oklahoma citizenship.
  • We offer incentives to your fundraisers! For an example of prizes offered to fundraisers, CLICK HERE.

School / Organization Fundraisers

 

Partners   |   View All
Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners Newspapers in Education Partners